Friday 23 February 2024

Trust


 Sometimes there's choices in our path that require sacrifice, sheer willpower and resolve. I have learnt that lesson through you and the way that you conveyed your missions to me. I have inadvertedly given you tough choices and intriguing questions. Not once i felt i you were at fault in the way that we dealt with past and present. Always true to yourself you have guided me to better places and to a peace of mind which i had not yet reached until recent years.

For years i have been a guest of your generosity. Being a host is as natural for you as if it has always been so. But giving you a title of a host would be diminishing what you have been all along. And that is a friend. 

"Flattery gets you anywhere but trust gets you love" and it is with the kindness of your nodding smile that i am assured again and again. Even when i didn't trust myself you will always had the simplest most endearing answer to tell me: "It's gonna be fine." And that's how i know you got my back and it's really gonna be fine. Cause in the end... it always is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust

 Sometimes there's choices in our path that require sacrifice, sheer willpower and resolve. I have learnt that lesson through you and th...