Monday 1 July 2019

bile

it makes me cringe in disgust, it makes me clench my grip and feel the muscle fibers in my hands cry hatred. i always preferred the physical agony over the mental disconfort. therefore i am willing to suffer to purge your existence from my sight and mind, i am willing to pull my entrails inside out to breakaway from what ever shackled us together.
this spear that has run through my innermost secrets, now serves as a token of perseverance, and the lashes of the whip will only serve my ultimate purposes.
bowing down to no one, i'll muster what is left of my courage and will to excise this foul appendix, to let me exorcize your demons from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust

 Sometimes there's choices in our path that require sacrifice, sheer willpower and resolve. I have learnt that lesson through you and th...